Fund Us - Journal of CESaRE
The Journal of Caribbean Environmental Sciences and Renewable Energy (CESaRE) was developed in 2016 out of a recognized need to modernize and revolutionize the Caribbean's scientific research publishing.
There are over 170 Caribbean research publications in the past 5 years falling under the broad field of environmental sciences, found scattered over a large variety of International journals, without a central (Caribbean) location to collate this knowledge. With the global shift towards renewable over traditional energy sources, together with a rise in environmental consciousness, this a perfect opportunity for highlighting such research conducted in the Caribbean.
CESaRE will provide a suitable forum to encourage research into renewable energy, as well as the environmental sciences. CESaRE promises to be more than just a collection of articles, but also a forum to disseminate information and bridge the gap between research and implementation, from which Caribbean leaders, relevant industry partners, and authorities can use our Journal for more effective decision making and environmental management.
academic publication, journal, publishing, research, environmental sciences, renewable energy, climate change, podcast series, webinars, innovation, Caribbean, islands, sustainability
page-template-default,page,page-id-15234,bridge-core-3.0.7,qode-quick-links-1.0,qodef-qi--no-touch,qi-addons-for-elementor-1.5.7,qode-page-transition-enabled,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,, vertical_menu_transparency vertical_menu_transparency_on,qode-title-hidden,qode-theme-ver-29.4,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.10.0,vc_responsive,elementor-default,elementor-kit-20647
Your donations will go a long way … Coffee unfortunately only takes us so far
As seen through the joining of multinational bodies, collective action is needed to bring the Caribbean to the forefront in environmental stewardship and energy innovation. Based in Trinidad and Tobago, CESaRE will be stimulus in ensuring this change in the Caribbean and relevant Latin American states.
Putting your name to our Journal will break inertia and drive us forward in achieving this mission. Let’s break down how your financial support and affiliation with our Journal will take us there:
- Formative stages of a Journal are make-or-break. To encourage researchers to publish with CESaRE, we will need to waive publication fees in the first 3 years. As we grow our membership and readership, we need your help to establish CESaRE as an internationally recognized Journal.
- Just a collection of articles? That is not enough in today’s academic atmosphere and CESaRE’s innovative steps to see the Journal function beyond conventional confines will require funding outside a typical Journal business model.
- As an NGO, CESaRE will surpass publishing expectations, becoming a regional leader in conferencing and seminars to connect those who research and those who can create pertinent change. However, these costs cannot be subsidized simply from Journal publishing fees and we need you to join us.
Our Model100%CESaRE will operate with both publishing costs and operational costs associated with the promotion of the Journal and educational activities.
Journal Publications60%CESaRE's primary function is the peer-review publication of research falling under our Scope within the Caribbean region. CESaRE will be Open Access, allowing our Journal to reach a wide readership. However, this comes at a great cost as we will waive submission costs in initial years to attract authors.
Education and Conferencing40%We are more than a Journal and much of our costs will center around conferencing, seminars, and raising public awareness and education. Lecture series, regional workshops, technology development and overall management of CESaRE's educational arm will require significant funding.
What will you gain from CESaRE?
- You will be lending your name and funding to a novel approach to address environmental and energy challenges within the Caribbean.
- You will be backing a strong team of young academics and professionals that will ensure the success of our shared vision.
- You will be giving your support during a crucial time, where many investors will be looking to see who is on board and driving change.
- Once a sponsor, always a sponsor, and you will be sure to be first on our list for benefits as we continue to grow. Free Journal access for your staff / employees is just one!